If you are a Qualified Motorcycle Mechanic with trade experience and are looking for a work/life balance that allows you to do what you enjoy, we want to hear from you.
contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
MotoMAX is a family-owned business that punches well above its weight. Being one of the highest volume Royal Enfield dealers in the country, we have a consistent flow of work from pre-deliveries to regular servicing. Benelli is growing in popularity and set to explode with new models hitting the showroom floor soon. We’re the only dealer in Perth of the electric motorcycle Super Soco which are flying out the door (silently). Our other specialist brands such as MV Agusta, Peugeot Scooters, Reiju and Segway Powersports keep things interesting.
We’re expanding and need two motorcycle mechanics to join the team. We don’t take shortcuts and we get the job done right the first time. Quality stands above all else.
However, there is more to life than work…
- Work flexible hours that suit you.
- We’re happy for you to start early and go home early. Want to work 4 long days and have a 3 day weekend? That’s fine.
- Very competitive salary and bonus incentives.
- Once you’ve completed 12 months with MotoMAX, you’ll get a 10 day motorcycle adventure in the Himalayas. If that doesn’t interest you, receive the equivalent amount in cash.
- Positive Team environment & great work life balance.
- Have a rent inspection? Need to attend a child’s assembly? Have a doctor’s appointment? etc. No problems, we’ll accommodate.
- Let your creative side shine
- We’re always building custom bikes. If you’re interested, we’ll give you a budget and dedicate time each week for you to customise a bike.
- Don’t get bored working with the same brand.
- Expand your skills and work with a unique and diverse product range
If you can work with the best conditions in the industry, then we’re looking for people with the following qualifications & experience
- Current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate
- Experience working in a Motorcycle Workshop
- Current C and R class Drivers licence
Your tasks & responsibilities will include
- Completing scheduled service on our core motorcycle brands
- Pre-Delivery and preparation of new Motorcycles
- Carry out custom builds and accessorising motorcycles
- Insurance inspections and repairs
- Complete a pre-sales inspection and prepare used bikes for sale
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour